Many of you are already aware of my upcoming trip to Burkina Faso! I am so thrilled about this chance that has come my way. As much as singleness is a struggle for me sometimes, today I'm feeling so blessed to have the ability to pick up and go pretty much anywhere, anytime as God leads. I truly believe my ability to go right now is God-given because of how the circumstances have lined up and becuase of my freedom to do so. Raise your hand if you never thought you would hear me refer to singleness that way. ;) Also, I am very excited to be a part of training young, local believers to reach the people of Africa for Christ with fewer cultural barriers.
If you would like to read about the work of Jay and Kathy Shafto, who I will be working alongside; here is their blog.
If you feel led to give in order to help offset the cost of my trip, you can Give Online via our church's website here: https://www.acionlinegiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=1395
Please indicate BURKINA FASO in the special intentions section of the giving page. Gifts will be tax deductible. Please do not feel pressured to give, I am confident the Lord will provide just enough right on time.
I hope everyone is well. I would love to hear from each of you and appreciate your prayers, which I know have seen me through countless seasons.
Love,
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment